The team behind Gitpod has built-in the open for the last decade. Transparency is key and as a company Gitpod strives to be as open about as many things as possible. This refers to both developing Gitpod in the open (public issues, public roadmap, public milestones) as well as how employees interact on a personal level with other human beings. Gitpodders are strong believers in the benefits that an open culture provides. At Gitpod we are open-minded, inclusive, transparent, and curious. We always remain students of the game, not masters of the game.
We 🧡 the people who are involved in this project, and we’d love to have you on board, especially if you are just getting started or have never contributed to open-source before. So here’s to you, lovely person who wants to join us — this is how you can support us:
- Participating in the Gitpod Discord communtiy.
- Responding to questions on StackOverflow.
- Creating content that shares your experiences with Gitpod
- Using the feedback widget at the bottom of each page in our documentation.
- Submitting documentation updates when you learn something that you think other developers would also benefit from.
- Making contributions to the code base.